Microcurrent is a low level of electricity that mirrors the body's own natural electrical currents, triggering chemical reactions at a cellular level to enhance the production of natural collagen and elastin, provide circulatory benefits, and re-educate the muscles of the face. The result is immediate firming, smoothing and re-hydration of the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Microcurrent lifts, sculpts, tightens, provides immediate results and has no downtime.
Microcurrent Is Performed to Achieve the Following:
- Improve muscle tone in the face and neck
- Increases the ATP (adenosine triphosphate) or cellular energy
- Increases blood circulation
- Increases cellular mitosis
- Increases fibroblast activity
- Increases lymphatic drainage
- Increases product penetration
- Diminishes expression aging
Individuals with the Following Should Not Receive Micro Current:
Microcurrent is known as the Red Carpet Treatment or the Lunchtime Lift for its immediate results and no downtime. It is the most effective treatment before any important event! Results are seen immediately after the first application and continue to improve with each subsequent application. It has a cumulative effect. The initial series consists of 6-12 treatments once or twice a week and then maintenance treatments every 6-8 weeks.